Tyler Farrar, JD
Tyler R. Farrar was born and raised in Northwest Arkansas. Tyler received a Juris Doctor from the University of Arkansas School of Law, and Master of Arts and Bachelor of Arts, both in Political Science, from the University of Arkansas. While in law school, Tyler served as a law clerk for the University of Arkansas Office of General Counsel, an extern in the legal department of Tyson Foods, Inc., and as a law clerk for several Northwest Arkansas law firms. Tyler has been licensed to practice law in Arkansas state and federal courts since 2014. Prior to joining ACHE, Tyler served as the Title IX Coordinator for the University of Arkansas. In this role, Tyler was responsible for overseeing the University’s compliance with federal law, including the obligation to respond to allegations of sexual misconduct and sexual harassment involving faculty, staff, and students. Prior to that, Tyler was a staff attorney at Legal Aid of Arkansas, a non-profit law firm in Springdale, where he focused on advocating on behalf of Arkansans in need of legal assistance in the areas of fair-housing, consumer rights, and civil rights issues.
In his spare time, Tyler enjoys spending time with his wife, Seanne and son, Fitz.
- University of Arkansas School of Law – JD (2013)
- University of Arkansas – M.A. Political Science (2011)
- University of Arkansas – B.A., Political Science (2009)
- Selected to the 2019-2020 Inaugural Class of the Public Service Academy by the Arkansas Bar Association and the Clinton School of Public Service
- UA Law School Journal of Food Law and Politics
- Law School Dean’s List
- Frequent Guest Lecturer on the area of Title IX and Title VII issues
Areas of Expertise/Interest
- Spending time with family
- Arkansas Razorback sports
- Reading Non-Fiction
- Legal Issues in Higher Education