The mission of the ACHE Health and Wellness Center is to achieve research informed transformation of health and healthcare, driving innovation and education for sustainable health and wellness through community engaged partnerships.
Transform individual, community, and population health and wellness through research, education, and service.
- Develop sustainable partnerships or collaborations through engagement with community organizations driven to transform the health and wellness of the individuals they serve.
- Design and support sustainable wellness programming through the creation of effective committee structures in the community and at ACHE.
- Design and evaluate the efficacy of research-based wellness programs for ACHE and broader community partners.
- Recognized as the standard of best practice for facilities and programming that result in improved health and wellness outcomes.
- Develop a technology resource plan to support health and wellness center initiatives.
- Become a nationally recognized Center of Excellence in arts, health and wellness through teaching, research, and leadership.