Susan Devero, a native of Oklahoma, received her Bachelor of Science in Journalism with minors in Advertising and Public Relations from Oklahoma State University. She has held several marketing positions and is currently the Vice President of Marketing & Communications for the Arkansas Colleges of Health Education.
Susan is active as a volunteer in the Fort Smith community and is currently serving on the United Way Fort Smith Board of Directors, Methodist Village Senior Living, and Step Up, Speak Out (a community movement to prevent childhood sexual abuse). She and her husband, Ed live in Fort Smith and are the parents of two daughters, Grace and Gabrielle.
- Bachelor of Science, Oklahoma State University
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Service Award – 2015
- Noble Causes Award Recipient 2013
- Leadership Fort Smith Class of 2012
- Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce Health Coalition Committee
- Past President of the Trinity Junior High School Board
- Past Board member of the Hamilton House Child Safety Center
- Volunteer for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Chancellor’s Leadership Council, Advisor 2009 – 2015
- Lionheart Volunteer for UAFS
- Chi Omega Fraternity Alumna Association