The Arkansas Colleges of Health Education (ACHE) is excited to host the ACHE Annual Research Symposium, featuring a medical research poster competition and lectures on February 8-9, 2024.
Event registration now CLOSED. For questions please email email@example.com
|Attendees check, tours of RIHWC by student ambassadors
|Appetizers and Vendors Exhibit
|Buffet dinner served
|Keynote Speaker talk #1
|Dinner and speaker conclude
|Attendees check in
|Welcome by Vice President of Research, Dr. Jeffrey L. Osborn
|Morning Guest Speaker
|Lunch: Guest Speaker
|Keynote Speaker talk #2 and closing remarks
Hotel Stay Information
Research Poster Information
- Poster dimensions can be no larger than 36 inchesx48 inches.
- Click here to view the template
- If you are a student, faculty or staff member at the Arkansas Colleges of Health Education, the Office of Research will print your poster (cost of printing is sponsored by the Office of Research). You MUST submit your poster no later than FRIDAY JANUARY, 26th using the links found on MyACHE or MyPortal. You will receive an email when your poster has been printed. You have the option to pick up your poster once it has been printed or at the time of check-in during the day of the event.
- If you are not affiliated with ACHE, then you are responsible for printing your poster and bringing it with you to the symposium.
- This year’s poster session will be separated into four different themes. You will be notified by email regarding which theme your poster will be as well as set up times, presentation times, and take down times.
- PLEASE NOTE: submitting your poster for printing does NOT register you for the symposium. Please use this link (https://one.bidpal.net/acheresearchsymposium2024/welcome) to register for the symposium.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster Presenter Information
Commercial Support & Exhibitors
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the American Osteopathic Association and Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine(ARCOM). The American Osteopathic Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Osteopathic Association designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
APTA CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
This course has been pre-approved by the APTA for 3.0 Contact hours for Arkansas PTs and PTAs. The approval code is APTA-AR #1863.
DISCLOSURE AND CONFLICT OF INTEREST RESOLUTION: All conflicts of interest of any individual(s) in a position to control the content of this CME activity will be identified and resolved prior to this educational activity being provided. Disclosure about provider and faculty relationships, or the lack thereof, will be provided to learners.