Ismail Ihmeidan, MD
Ismail H. Ihmeidan, MD, attended medical school at the University of Rome, La Sapienza, in Rome, Italy. Following graduation, he completed his internship at Amiri Hospital in Kuwait City, Kuwait, his research fellowship in Nuclear Medicine at the University of Miami School of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Medical Center in Miami, Florida. He completed a Nuclear Medicine Residency, Diagnostic Radiology Residency, and a Neuroradiology Fellowship. Dr. Ihmeidan spent time working at the University of Virginia HSC, University Hospital in the Department of Radiology prior to moving to Fort Smith, Arkansas in 1992. He is currently the President of Radiology Services, P.A., and Chief of Radiology at Baptist Health – Fort Smith. Dr. Ihmeidan joined the ARCOM faculty in 2017.
- University of Rome, La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
- Infectious Diseases
- Vascular Surgery
- Geriatric Surgery
Medical Society Memberships:
- Greater Miami Radiological Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Neuroradiology – Senior Member
- Dr. Ihmeidan has presented at several National and International scientific meetings. In addition, he has been in several medical journals including Skeletal Radiology and Anesthesiology.